What is the DFW/ACCP?
The Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter is a non-profit professional organization and an independent local chapter of The American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP). ACCP is a professional and scientific society that provides leadership, education, advocacy, and resources enabling clinical pharmacists to achieve excellence in practice and research. ACCP's membership is composed of practitioners, scientists, educators, administrators, students, residents, fellows, and others committed to excellence in clinical pharmacy and patient pharmacotherapy. The Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter serves the DFW metroplex and functions t o provide continuing education, networking, and leadership opportunities.
- Advance principles and practice of clinical pharmacy
- Promote full-time, advanced practice of clinical pharmacy
- Promote rational use of drugs in society
- Provide a forum for the expression of opinion on pharmacy practice, education, and research from the perspective of clinical pharmacists
- Provide a local recruiting base for ACCP
- Provide an advanced level of continuing education programs in the area of clinical pharmacy and therapeutics
- Support, promote, and advance the goals and objectives of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy as outlined in its constitution and bylaws